A Huge Thank You To Our Community Partners!
A Special Thank You!
The Tejano Trails are supported by generous individuals, businesses, organizations and foundations. This support allows us to develop our trails, assist in preservation and provide outreach to the community. Please take a moment to recognize the people who have made the Tejano Trails possible. This list reflects supporters that have donated their time and talent to our project:
- Bob Jones, ESB-MACC
- Amanda Jasso, Austin History Center
- Brian McNerny, LBJ Library
- Kim McKnight, City of Austin PARD
- Gloria Espitia, Local Historian
- Betty Pu, City of Austin PARD
If you are interested in helping the Tejano Trails continue to develop, maintain and advocate for the preservation of East Austin, please consider donating.